Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog

• 23-04-2012 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi everyone

regretfully our dog has gone missing, he was new to the home and was last seen in the Cappamore area, we dont have a picture of the dog as its new, but it is a white Alsation, approx 7 months old, he is not viscous and very friendly, we were calling the dog Spartacus but its a new name and he more then likely is not familiar with it yet... please let us know of any updates you may have of if you have seen him. He has no collar but clean and may be perceived as a stray!

Please let me know asap if there is any information on the dog

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Hope you get the dog back nothing worse than loosing our 4 legged friends, have you tried ringing the dog pound as dog wardens will pick up any dog especially one without a collar and contact number on him

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

steveon wrote: »
    Hope you get the dog back nothing worse than loosing our 4 legged friends, have you tried ringing the dog pound as dog wardens will pick up any dog especially one without a collar and contact number on him

He's not gone long, ive said it to the siblings there, where all just trying to find him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Hi everyone

regretfully our dog has gone missing, he was new to the home and was last seen in the Cappamore area, we dont have a picture of the dog as its new, but it is a white Alsation, approx 7 months old, he is not viscous and very friendly, we were calling the dog Spartacus but its a new name and he more then likely is not familiar with it yet... please let us know of any updates you may have of if you have seen him. He has no collar but clean and may be perceived as a stray!

Please let me know asap if there is any information on the dog

Hi there,

We were at the animal sanctuary in Kilfinane and there's a white dog fitting your description. You might give them a call.

Regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

I live in Cappamore and haven't seen a white alsatian yet, but I'll keep my eyes peeled. Good luck.

Dog is FOUND!! Thanks to all those who replied!! we're delighted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Great to hear you got your dog back! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Glad you found him, that's great news :)

Thanks again guys, we're delighted to have him back with us :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Ah best news Ive heard all week delighted mate...well done :-)

Advertisement