Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saucony kinvara/mirage

Options
  • 23-04-2012 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭

Both 40% off in Amphibian king Ballymount..... 66euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Do you know are the Kinvaras the V1 or V2 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

Kinvara 2 in three colours yellow,blue and red.

ooh...go for one pair f Kinvaras or two pairs of pumas...decisions decisions :D

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

Will they take an order over the phone for these and ship them out, or is it in store only?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Got a pair there a while back in ak, great shoe, very light and very soft compared to the triumphs. Will pop in later today

• Advertisement

I got the last pair of 9s in there yesterday (at least the last 9s that weren't red or yellow). Can't wait to try them out, hopefully they'll get a spin this week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

nellocono wrote: »
    Will they take an order over the phone for these and ship them out, or is it in store only?

Of course we would! At least we can check your size is in stock there and then for you.

We do love to see you in-store too though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭stmochtas

This may have been answered before so aplogies in advance, but what is the difference between mirage and kinvara.

Also how is the toe area as I am in the market for some new shoes and like the toe area to be roomy.

The Mirage is a more supportive version of the Kinvara better suited to heavier bodies and those who overpronate.

Both shoes are a long way removed from traditional technical trainers in terms of support & structure as they are designed to allow the foot develop its natural range of motion developing strength & balance through proprioceptive feedback.

If you are used to a Kayano / Omni type shoe you really have to take your time transitioning into a minimalist shoe but it is a great journey. There are quite a few people here who feature minimal running as part or all of their training.

stmochtas wrote: »
    Also how is the toe area as I am in the market for some new shoes and like the toe area to be roomy.

Sorry, I forgot this bit in my reply.

I would generally suggest you should go up a half size from your usual shoe as the toe box is 'fitted' and can feel quite shallow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement