Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving House Firearms

Options
  • 23-04-2012 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am moving house what do i do about my firearms certs?

Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

defib wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Any help?

I would suggest you visit the FO in your new local station and let him know

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Make sure the new house the same security as the old one, and inform the FO/Gardai in your new district, if you are moving into a new district, that you have firearms, and give them your new address.

No harm to inform your old FO, as s/he may be able to make a call and "smooth" things over with your new FO.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

defib wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Any help?

I moved house 8 months ago, notified my old station, was told they would send my file to new jurisdiction no probs

Advertisement