Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mondays...

• 23-04-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭

As if they weren't bad enough, now I have to watch the post count on the *two* new episode threads build while I have to avoid them until tonight!!!! :(

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You're not alone. :)

5pm, in the door, turn on laptop, watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Ah now, don't be rubbing it in that you don't have to feed, wash and get the kids to bed first! It'll be at least 8 before I get to sit down in front of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

If it makes you feel any better I've just watched it there and it was excellent! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Monday evenings are my busy evenings so I generally have to wait until Tuesday night :( doesn't help that it seems to take over my Twitter feed every Monday!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Oranage2 wrote: »
    If it makes you feel any better I've just watched it there and it was excellent! :D

Get out of this thread before I site ban ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭golfball37

How are watching these out of interest? I can't get a tap of work on Monday waiting for Sky Atlantic to roll on 9.

"American cousins" ;)

Home time. At *fvcking last*!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

what an understatement if ive ever seen one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

don ramo wrote: »

Here here! Can this get any better?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

MugMugs wrote: »

Well there's a whole episode that's called

Black water

So yeah this has the capacity to be even more epic, provided stabby fiery death is something you appreciate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Tzar Chasm wrote: »

Well there's a whole episode that's called

Black water

So yeah this has the capacity to be even more epic, provided stabby fiery death is something you appreciate

Not a massive reader tbh but these books are on my hit list. Amazing show and great story lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Yes, oh yes it can this season alone but when they film and air season 3 come back and read this and change your post to " Can they not make it so awesome please" as good as it is now S3 will step it up a notch 100 notches in terms of action and pace and blood :D

Advertisement