Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepaid phone no time limit on top up

Options
  • 23-04-2012 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all,

I was just wondering does anyone know of a prepaid phone operator that does not apply a time restriction on credit....i.e. you can top up once and continue to make and receive calls indefinatley until the credit is used up. I know with vodafone for instance, you have 6 months to use up your credit otherwise you must top up again in order to make calls...

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

There all about 6mts some sooner some longer, they recycle the numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 seabaz2000

Thanks for that....when you say recycled numbers...if you fail to top up within the required time you will have your phone number given to someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

O2

Once you use the phone once every 6 months to make a chargeable call or text to keep the account active your credit will not disappear. So one €10 topup could last a long time

Advertisement