Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cork News

Options
  • 23-04-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to cancel/suspend delivery of this newspaper? I'm leaving town for a few weeks, and don't want it clogging up my hallway. I tried emailing the only visible email address on their website, the editor, but it's been ignored (and I'm sure the editor doesn't much care about home delivery).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

No she won't, she does not deliver it. She does not know exactly where it goes, so she could not stop it if she wanted to.

Your only hope is to catch the guy or gal putting it in your letter box and hope they remember when they come around again ~ but that might not work either as there'd probably not be any assigned crew to any particular area, random distribution, often random crews, out of schoolers and so on.

Best bet is to ask a neighbour to remove any mail and spam from your letterbox while you are away.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,634 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This paper is gone now

Advertisement