Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Eurovision favourites?

Options
  • 23-04-2012 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

This time of the year is around again, and even though I am not fond of the competition as a whole, a few songs every year strike me as good (Not a lot of them though :P) and I finally found a few that actually sound pretty good!

Dont worry the rest are ****e as usual... :P Do you have any favourites or is watching the contest a sin in your opinion? As I only like 7 i only listen to 16% of the competition :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 AnimalCracker

Heard most of them... The only one i like really is the Italian one and maybe the Slovenian one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,084 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

First year that I am not following as I won't be able to watch it.
    Being from Greece, I'd say that our song is rather crappy, the worst we've sent in years.

Sweden is kind of interesting, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Only songs I've liked from Eurovision are Lordi in 2006 and Wig Wam from Norway the year before.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭clyhh

I LOVE this song, went to Sweden and saw it win. Yes..... I am a huge Euro fan and proud :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nJcmLMb5to&ob=av3n

I think this will win, and it should by right be this years massive hit. It woulld give any chart topper a run for its money!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fatfacee

Jedward for the win :-D

• Advertisement

I think if they give this a really good performance this cold be this years darkhorse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-LyyCxlSFc

The odds on this are ridiculously long. at 66/1 it's well worth putting a each way bet on it, so long as they give it a slick performance on the night.

Here's something a bit different, it's a little megamix like you've never heard before. It's very rare that a DJ likes Eurovision, and when they do, this is what happens!!

http://www.mixcloud.com/Clyhh/munsters-premier-eurovision-preview-party-taster-mix/

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

just over a week too go.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Lets hope that a well written song sung by a credible artist wins, I'd love the Eurovision to regain some respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

I think Sweden or Russia will probably win, although I like neither - Russia is fun first time around, Sweden is the most poppy.

My favourite song so far is Finlands which is an outsider at 10/1 to get into the top 10 (so clearly the bookies don't like it :) ). I think I'll put a few quid on that.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement