Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**MOD NOTE UPDATED**Limerick woman complains about living in 3 bed house with 4 kids

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

micropig wrote: »
    What ever about the child

This is sickening in itself

”Serinna confirmed she is taking legal advice with a view to taking action against Limerick City Council. She wants €2,000 as a repayment for when she was forced to pay for a new floor, paint works, and the clothes she had to replace as a result.

Apologists will start to see sense shortly.
    Then again, maybe not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

dj jarvis wrote: »
    i agree 100% - as i have said from day one of this debate , shes a hand out SW professional , but she is one of very very many
    "She is a handout SW Professional"

Mod Note(El Weirdo):Okay, people, can we tone down the aggressive name-calling of this woman, please?

I understand that it's an emotive subject for many of you, but there's no need for outright name-calling.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

Thrill wrote: »
    Prove it.

what like all the previous posters ??? haw haw dont make me laugh

you see the difference is , im making a educated guess from the information presented , read her history , no long work history , so im guessing seeing she is asking for loads of free stuff off the council shes got her SW hand out for grabbing, she fits the profile -

this is totally different to making wild wild insinuations about a child's mental health

legally and morally

ill stand behind EVERYTHING i have posted - you see im not up for slandering CHILDREN in a open forum ( not saying you have , but others have come very close indeed )

big difference legally - no one here is qualified to make any kind of guess about a medical issue concerning this child , but for her its a different story

so your implying shes not taking the piss with her numerous claims ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

A load of my friends are off to barcelona next month, and can't go, why? I can't even afford the f**king passport to go. she has some cheek splashing out money on holidays when she could easily have gotten an attic conversion with her 20 euro saved a week.

She should consider herself lucky, am on Limerick City Council housing list since 1997.

lividduck wrote: »

Mod Note:Okay, people, can we tone down the aggressive name-calling of this woman, please?

I understand that it's an emotive subject for many of you, but there's no need for outright name-calling.

Thanks.

ok ill take that comment back - sorry , maybe you can also have a look at some of the comments about her kids for balance ?

cheers

• Advertisement

what like all the previous posters ??? haw haw dont make me laugh

you see the difference is , im making a educated guess from the information presented , read her history , no long work history , so im guessing seeing she is asking for loads of free stuff off the council shes got her SW hand out for grabbing, she fits the profile -

this is totally different to making wild wild insinuations about a child's mental health

legally and morally

ill stand behind EVERYTHING i have posted - you see im not up for slandering CHILDREN in a open forum ( not saying you have , but others have come very close indeed )

big difference legally - no one here is qualified to make any kind of guess about a medical issue concerning this child , but for her its a different story

so your implying shes not taking the piss with her numerous claims ?
    Good to see someone relying on facts as opposed to making wild and potentially slanderous and inflamatory allegations based upon Guessing,guessing and , yes actually a lot of insinuating!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

Good to see someone relying on facts as opposed to making wild and potentially slanderous and inflamatory allegations based upon Guessing,guessing and , yes actually a lot of insinuating!

It's fairly obvious, she's hardly the head of a multi national business empire:rolleyes:

indeed , guess im the one and only to do so based on the facts or lack of
    but you see mine are against a adult that can fight her own corner
    in fact i would love to debate this question with her

but the flip side is this ..... the child ( no matter what the mother has said ) can not defend himself , here or any where else for that matter

that was the crux of my argument - and to be honest the reaction from some people to me ASKING POLITELY at first to try leave the innuendo about the child out of the debate.

why is that so wrong ? should it not be already known that this is just wrong and should stop ?

i have said many time that i think her demands should be debated , i asked once or twice nicely to ease up on the kids, and i get dogs abuse. well that speaks volumes about some people on this debate

can some one please point out , 1 why this request got so much negative attention and, 2 and now why at this point is everyone so fixated on proof seeing no one for the last 3 days has had any really?

It's fairly obvious, she's hardly the head of a multi national business empire:rolleyes:
    Obvious to whom?

indeed , guess im the one and only to do so based on the facts or lack of
    but you see mine are against a adult that can fight her own corner
    in fact i would love to debate this question with her

but the flip side is this ..... the child ( no matter what the mother has said ) can not defend himself , here or any where else for that matter

that was the crux of my argument - and to be honest the reaction from some people to me ASKING POLITELY at first to try leave the innuendo about the child out of the debate.

why is that so wrong ? should it not be already known that this is just wrong and should stop ?

i have said many time that i think her demands should be debated , i asked once or twice nicely to ease up on the kids, and i get dogs abuse. well that speaks volumes about some people on this debate

can some one please point out , 1 why this request got so much negative attention and, 2 and now why at this point is everyone so fixated on proof seeing no one for the last 3 days has had any really?

OOOH you bad, you mentioned the child:P

Why it got negative attention? She has a house provided by the state. She wants a bigger one. She is pregnant again. She is complaining and begging for a bigger house while an obvious solution is in from of her eyes. She cries her house was dangerous but still used the heating and let her children live there while producing more. She takes foreign holidays while the state subsides her life style. Most of all it is the sense of entitlement some people have. They take no consequences for their actions and expect the state (taxpayer) pick up the pieces. The same taxpayers who can't afford the lifestyle she has, because they pay for everything.

Proof: Make claims, back them up with proof..that's how it works

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Mod Note:Okay, people, can we tone down the aggressive name-calling of this woman, please?

Thanks.

ok ill take that comment back - sorry , maybe you can also have a look at some of the comments about her kids for balance ?

cheers

dj nobody here has actually questioned the mental health of her child, they are questioning HER assertion that the child has mental health issues, along with many of her other assertions.

she, or the editor of the newspaper, or the journalist, conveniently left out the fact that she is also married with a husband. this was conveniently omitted in both the first, and second articles on this woman, and is for me at least, a far more signifigant fact than the child's mental health.

she chose to allow her child to be photographed with herself, she made all this public, so the public that is paying for her lifestyle, have a right to question each and every element of her story.

i think we can surely both agree that it is not as one sided as she makes out, and her quest for sympathy has backfired spectacularly on her. she assumed that by including her children in her story, it'd tug at the heartstrings and everyone would agree how hard she has it, etc.

what she didnt expect was that people would question her story, as anyone with common sense WOULD do when someone has their hand out for more money.

if she had even at least been honest when she first came out with her story, and showed some humility instead of her incredible display of arrogance and self-righteousness, then people might not have been so irritated and angered by her ASKING for more help, instead of just demanding she has a RIGHT to anything.

clearly she never learned that the world does not owe her a living.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭Janedoe10

Logic from that woman means single people are discriminated against too . U may as well forget going on a housing list if u are not with child . . What Irish comedian calls it getting paid to have sex and have little sprogs .? Only mugs go to work and pay mortgages and taxes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

mod
    but you were the one LOOKING for proof you gob****e
    lets see your proof of what you posted - normally people back up what they say with proof , you have none, and never will have , so are talking out your arse

is that slowly enough for you - put up or shut up
    i agree , if you read my last post i said ( again for the millionth time ) she deserves not to be re homed - end of that debate

my problem ( and it does not matter that she brought it up ) is with the smart arsed comment about a CHILD - what part of fu2k off and leave the question of a childs mental health,how are you people not getting this

have the debate - fine , but comments on this about the kids are just low , even for AH
    dj jarvis banned for these comments

Mod Note(El Weirdo):Okay, people, can we tone down the aggressive name-calling of this woman, please?

Thanks.
    Please can we have less of the back-seat modding? Just report any posts and we'll get around to dealing with them as quickly as possible.

/mod

Obvious to whom?

The dogs on the street in 5 bedroom houses;)

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Bock the Robber

dj wrote:

and as i have already answered , the woman in question can say what she wants ABOUT HER CHILD - nobody else can , full stop , simple as that

you think im wrong , as i said , go live about your insinuations and stop hiding behind you AH persona and see how quick you get sued

there are privicy laws about children's health for a reason

i NEVER said or insinuated the child had anything or nothing , im not that crass or stupid

Ah look, you obviously have problems untangling simple logic, and I'm not here to help you with that difficulty.

Serinna made these claims. Because she has a vested interest, she needs to produce independent verification of them. If you can't understand that elementary fact, you have a severe comprehension problem and this is going nowhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

*new article detailing her futureholiday plans*

my god this woman just does not stop... she wants replacement clothes for clothes she wore during painting??? never think of wearing old and/or damaged clothes?

and €20 a week? please, just please at least make it credible. (other posters have already pointed out the flaws in what she said sono need for me to reiterate them)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

LIMERICK FATHER RESUMES PICKET OVER HOUSING ISSUE
    25 April 2012
    A Limerick father of eight children is back picketing City Hall after his meeting with housing officials last week.
    Jason Casey is accusing the council of discriminating against large families because he has been on the housing waiting list for ten years.
    Currently he has five daughters in one bedroom of his rented three bed house and he is hoping for a larger home in the Garryowen area.
    Jason began his campaign on St Patrick's Day and says his meeting with housing officials did not give him any reason to quit..

If you listen to the interview on the radio, his suggestions to the council have been: knock 2 houses together or build him a new one:D:D

This seems to be spreading

The Council don't have to listen to him! That's why they have a points system.

In fairness this guy has a far better case than the woman that this thread is about. There's a danger of throwing the baby out with the bathwater, as tends to happen in these debates.;)

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Bock the Robber

K-9 wrote: »
    In fairness this guy has a far better case than the woman that this thread is about.

Poor guy. How did he end up with eight kids in a three-bed house? Did he just wake up one morning and find them all there in front of him?

In fairness this guy has a far better case than the woman that this thread is about. There's a danger of throwing the baby out with the bathwater, as tends to happen in these debates.;)

Here shouldn't of had 8 kids if he didn't have an 8 bedroom house

€1188 children's allowance*

€900/month 6 bedroom house

€700/ month 6 bedrooms

* I just showing childrens allowance would cover it, I'm sure he'd get rent allowance

Children's allowance = for a child's needs

child's needs = housing

Why should the council knock 2 houses together or build him a new one as he suggests?

Why can't he rent his own house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

In fairness to this guy, he is not publicly announcing that one of his children has an illness that could possibly cause serious harm to themselves or those around them.

If Serinna had the doctor/pediatrician who diagnosed the ADHD, or even the Health Board Official who wrote to her telling her that her son had to have a room of his own, her story would hold more weight. Instead she chose to be photographed with her youngest with tears in his eye. Maybe the doctor/pediatrician or the health board official may come to her defence yet, but that will not explain her lifestyle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

This thread has legs. :eek:

Poor guy. How did he end up with eight kids in a three-bed house? Did he just wake up one morning and find them all there in front of him?
    Here shouldn't of had 8 kids if he didn't have an 8 bedroom house

€1188 children's allowance*

€900/month 6 bedroom house

€700/ month 6 bedrooms

* I just showing childrens allowance would cover it, I'm sure he'd get rent allowance

Children's allowance = for a child's needs

child's needs = housing

Why should the council knock 2 houses together or build him a new one as he suggests?

Agreed, he shouldn't have had that many, but more deserving than this woman?

5 kids in one bedroom is a bit Dickensian or DeVelarian to put it in an Irish context.

Kind of reminds me of the discussion on Question time about moving Rent Allowance recipients out of London to Stoke. Makes sense except people working on low wages also get RA, so you could be moving low paid workers to areas that would force them to give up jobs. The rabble, rabble don't care about things like these, hence the Daily Mail and the Tories! ;)

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

5 kids in one bedroom is a bit Dickensian or DeVelarian to put it in an Irish context.

Kind of reminds me of the discussion on Question time about moving Rent Allowance recipients out of London to Stoke. Makes sense except people working on low wages also get RA, so you could be moving low paid workers to areas that would force them to give up jobs. The rabble, rabble don't care about things like these, hence the Daily Mail and the Tories! ;)

How much maintenance is the mother(s)of these children paying him?

Right

One Parent family payment €188/week each additional child €29.80*8 = €238.4.......€188+238.4 = 426.4 *52 = €22172.8

Children's allowance: €1188 / month *12 = €14256

Before housing/rent and other allowances, the tax payer is picking up at least a €36,428.8/year tab for his lifestyle

How much maintenance is the mother(s)of these children paying him?

I don't know, only read the article.

The mother could be dead if he's a single parent, widowers tend to account for a high percentage of male single parents.
    Right

One Parent family payment €188/week each additional child €29.80*8 = €238.4.......€188+238.4 = 426.4 *52 = €22172.8

Children's allowance: €1188 / month *12 = €14256

Before housing/rent and other allowances, the tax payer is picking up at least a €36,428.8/year tab for his lifestyle

Yeah, you didn't answer my question. This is a discussion site after all, not a blog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Maybe the true effect of the 1000 euros everyone (including me) was given, a few years ago, per year for every child under the age of 7, is coming home to roost.

No he is not more deserving

The mother could be dead if he's a single parent, widowers tend to account for a high percentage of male single parents.

Yeah, you didn't answer my question. This is a discussion site after all, not a blog.

I thought that's what we were doing as you quoted my post and then completely ignored the questions. Here they are again

:D You need to differentiate Joe Duffy, the Limerick whatever it is and reality.

He can moan all he wants, the Council decides, you know, the Council I referenced in my reply to your post, which you clearly ignored.

Do you not have a blog?

The council don't have to listen to him, but he has some sense of entitlement to ask for it

The statement 'The Council don't have to listen to him!' does not indicate it requires an answer, nor is it a question

No mention of the council there

Answer to your question
    No he is not more deserving

I thought that's what we were doing as you quoted my post and then completely ignored the questions. Here they are again

:D You need to differentiate Joe Duffy, the Limerick whatever it is and reality.

He can moan all he wants, the Council decides, you know, the Council I referenced in my reply to your post, which you clearly ignored.

Do you not have a blog?

Have I acknowledged the council enough?

His sense of entitlement, as in all these cases mentioned is sickening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

His sense of entitlement, as in all these cases mentioned is sickening

Wanting a bigger place than a three bedroom house for himself and his eight kids is not a sense of entitlement.

It is a need.

• Advertisement

Answer to your question

What happened there is you answered a question with a question and posted something completely non related to my post. I had to ask you to answer my question previously posed and which you ignored.

You clearly do understand how to use the quote function when it suits, so I'm out. Soap boxing posters are very, very boring and leads to this nonsense.

What happened there is you answered a question with a question and posted something completely non related to my post. I had to ask you to answer my question previously posed and which you ignored.

You clearly do understand how to use the quote function when it suits, so I'm out. Soap boxing posters are very, very boring and leads to this nonsense.

Seem's your very familiar with the quote function but don't use it yourself, interesting

Read over your posts the two questions you asked are:

To which I answered
    No not more deserving

and question 2 was
    Do you not have a blog?

This is unrelated to the topic

Or are you using 'question' as slang for something I don't know about? please enlighten me

Wanting a bigger place than a three bedroom house for himself and his eight kids is not a sense of entitlement.

It is a need.

He should have thought about that before he had 8 children ffs

with the money he gets from the state he can rent a 6 bedroom house and still have a lot over

He should have thought about that before he had 8 children ffs

with the money he gets from the state he can rent a 6 bedroom house and still have a lot over

Are all eight kids his? His partner may have had four kids when they met. He may also have had four kids when they met.

You know nothing about these people other than what you've read in a newspaper, you know nothing about them other than their present circumstances, yet you sit at your keyboard and continually judge them and condemn them when you have no idea whatsoever how they ended up in the situations they're currently in.

And what about the sense of entitlement you and others on this thread feel you have.

You think because you pay taxes you're entitled to go around calling people sluts/leeches/parasites/scum/dogs/sponger lowlifes among other things.

Does being a taxpayer entitle you to blacken peoples names and reputations based on guesswork and assumptions?

In all my time on Boards, this thread and the one about the kid being awarded 11.5 million euro are among the worst I've had the misfortune to come across.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

A simple solution to her problem would be to turn the sitting room into an extra bedroom and ask the council to make the heating safe. The few thousand she might have earmarked for this years holiday could be spent on external insulation and I think there's a grant for that type of work.

Are all eight kids his? His partner may have had four kids when they met. He may also have had four kids when they met.

You know nothing about these people other than what you've read in a newspaper, you know nothing about them other than their present circumstances, yet you sit at your keyboard and continually judge them and condemn them when you have no idea whatsoever how they ended up in the situations they're currently in.

And what about the sense of entitlement you and others on this thread feel you have.

You think because you pay taxes you're entitled to go around calling people sluts/leeches/parasites/scum/dogs/sponger lowlifes among other things.

Does being a taxpayer entitle you to blacken peoples names and reputations based on guesswork and assumptions?

In all my time on Boards, this thread and the one about the kid being awarded 11.5 million euro are among the worst I've had the misfortune to come across.

It's not us who are turning up at these people's houses making demand's you know, it's the people themselves. What is this guy spending all of his money on? He must be coming out with at least 2k+ pm at the very least in cold, hard cash.

And it's not even that, but rather the idea that these people think the public are on their side and actually agree that it's MORE benefits that are the answer. Why would this guy be picketing otherwise? It's a joke.

I can't wait till each of his 8 (so far) kids have their eight kids. We're going to have a great auld time taking care of these people for their entire dependent lives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

This guy was on Newstalk around 07:45 ......mad mad mad !!!!

he wants more kids.

Unemployed for 2 yrs .... tried to sell hotdogs but no licence .

Davidth88 wrote: »

Not exactly the profile of someone whose a lifelong "sponger" is it?

Not only that , but he's trying make an effort to pay his own way, setting a good example for his kids too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Not exactly the profile of someone whose a lifelong "sponger" is it?

Not only that , but he's trying make an effort to pay his own way, setting a good example for his kids too.

Never said he was ..... he actually came across quite well on the radio .

However , there is something call ' living within your means ' , and having 8 kids ( at least 1 , maybe 2 while unemployed ) and openly saying he wanted more I don't think is.

Never said he was

Sorry, that wasn't aimed at you in particular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

He should provide for his 8 kids. Not crawl to the state for a hand out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

he wants more kids.

Weiners seem to be the root cause of all his problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

how the state provides children's allowances needs to be fixed ASAP, unfortunately for the last 4 years successive ministers keep saying 'our system cannot means test bla bla bla'

2 simple steps needed in my eyes.

Means test childrens allowance, no allowance for couples with joint income of over say 60k PA.

For those who qualify full Children's allowance on first 3 kids only. There after 50% for 4th kid, 25% for 5th and 10% thereafter.

i could be wrong but i think the figure i heard was the state spends 2.5 billion PA on childrens allowances. That figure needs to be slashed.

cloud493 wrote: »
    He should provide for his 8 kids. Not crawl to the state for a hand out.

This guy was working up to two years ago. With no jobs available now, he's tried to create one of his own.

Sounds like a man trying to provide for his kids on his own and get off the dole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭BobMc

bamboozle wrote: »
    how the state provides children's allowances needs to be fixed ASAP, unfortunately for the last 4 years successive ministers keep saying 'our system cannot means test bla bla bla'

2 simple steps needed in my eyes.

Means test childrens allowance, no allowance for couples with joint income of over say 60k PA.

For those who qualify full Children's allowance on first 3 kids only. There after 50% for 4th kid, 25% for 5th and 10% thereafter.

i could be wrong but i think the figure i heard was the state spends 2.5 billion PA on childrens allowances. That figure needs to be slashed.

Agree with most points especially regards income for a family, but I'd prefer to see it capped at 2 children, then not a penny more for further children, the fact of the matter is most working parents (yes there will be exceptions) can only afford 1 or 2 children these days and I'll be slated for stating it but those in receipt of welfare are more likely to have larger numbers of children, so if you want 5 kids you better be able to house and feed them cause we shouldnt have to do it for you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Mossess

Hey everybody, think we need to take a step back from the outrage for a second.

There is a tiny segment in every society that will always carry on in a parasitic manor, it’s been going on for generations and will continue on for generations more. This tiny percentage who think that other peoples charity is an entitlement. There is no point in getting worked up about it. Your anger won’t change a thing. If you really want to make a difference then the next time you meet a TD let them know that you think Social Welfare is excessive in this country and needs to be cut back. If that’s what you think.

Of course it still won’t change a thing. That tiny segment of society will just carry on regardless. Although they may have to cut down to one or two foreign holidays a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

he wants more kids.

Its worse than that, he wants a bigger house so he can have even more children

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

I think this hard working woman is caught in an awful situation,imagine her kids sharing a room in 2012 and another babee on the way sure the house will be mayhem.
    Having paid her taxes I am sure she should expect a decent liveable house,everyday she goes out into the world grafting a living for her family and the government turn their backs to her.
    That's 5 kids who will be paying the taxes of the future and the woman is doing a duty to society by populating Moyross with future workers who will pay for the pensions of the present day loungers and politicians.
    She is only looking for every entitlement she is owed and hasn't she paid enough into the system to warrant that.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/jobless-dad-of-eight-criticises-limerick-council-over-housing-549255.html

Mr Casey, from Glenbrook, Childers Rd, said he doesn’t mind some people saying he shouldn’t have had eight children if he couldn’t afford to house them. "The truth is, I love having babies and my wife loves having babies. I’ll keep having babies."

"I started off 10 years ago when they [council] promised me a house in Garryowen in five years. I waited my five years and they said there was none available — at the time I think I had three kids. I said OK, and waited another six months for one of their appointments.

Read more: http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/we-want-more-babies-but-need-a-bigger-council-house-192006.html#ixzz1tEyrGG6t

No sense of entitlement there then

Sappa wrote: »
    I think this hard working woman is caught in an awful situation,imagine her kids sharing a room in 2012 and another babee on the way sure the house will be mayhem.
    Having paid her taxes I am sure she should expect a decent liveable house,everyday she goes out into the world grafting a living for her family and the government turn their backs to her.
    That's 5 kids who will be paying the taxes of the future and the woman is doing a duty to society by populating Moyross with future workers who will pay for the pensions of the present day loungers and politicians.
    She is only looking for every entitlement she is owed and hasn't she paid enough into the system to warrant that.

Imagine:eek::eek:

Imagine, your children have 2 share a room:eek:in 2012:eek: what would you do? keep popping them out because you like having children?

5 children paying taxes:pac::pac: We'll see:p

Duty to society by populating Moyross with future workers:D:D:D

:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

"The truth is, I love having babies and my wife loves having babies. I’ll keep having babies."

how deluded is this guy... does he really think by going to a national newspaper and people reading his 'terrible' predicament which he brought on himself btw, will some how drum up sympathy for him and be given a bigger house that dosent exsist? More likely to lynched.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement