Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know where to buy makeup online?

• 23-04-2012 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi anyone know of a good website to buy makeup off,preferably in Ireland.. Just the common brands

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Cloud10Beauty.com is my new love, they have a great points system that saves you money. Asos sells common makeup like Bourjos and Rimmel and they have free shipping, they also sell the like of NARS. Another one is Debenhams which sells Urban Decay.

EDIT: Oooh didn't realize you're a fellow cat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8 realtastypages

Loving Cloud10Beauty.com really like that you can get "sleek" and that the delivery is free.

You can also have a look here

http://thesavvyshopper.ie/category/beauty/

http://www.beautyfeatures.ie/Category/34-make-up.aspx

Hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Hi anyone know of a good website to buy makeup off,preferably in Ireland.. Just the common brands

www.carapharmacy.com it is soooo cheap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭clairemcbear

Millem wrote: »

wow are these real? so cheap

Yes. It is actually a pharmacy chain. My friend is from Cavan and buys in store! They often have 10% off all make too (the last one was for Easter weekend) I have never bought Mac off them but I presume they wouldn't sell fakes. For the run of the mill eg revlon, maybelline etc you can't go wrong. I have also never used w7 which they stock

• Advertisement

Wow some really good prices there!

Wow some really good prices there!

I know. Love it!

I know. Love it!

I'll be totally ordering a few things of that site ;)

I know. Love it!

I'll be totally ordering a few things of that site ;)

Free delivery over €50 or pay €5 postage! I wish I lived near their shop so I could see some of things in flesh e.g vita liberta blusher! Also sign up to newsletter as the email you to let you know about their sales or check them out in facebook! :)

Free delivery over €50 or pay €5 postage! I wish I lived near their shop so I could see some of things in flesh e.g vita liberta blusher! Also sign up to newsletter as the email you to let you know about their sales or check them out in facebook! :)

Yeah i know what you mean sometimes things look a lot different in pictures. I will go onto the their facebook page and follow them there. Thanks :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Yes. It is actually a pharmacy chain. My friend is from Cavan and buys in store! They often have 10% off all make too (the last one was for Easter weekend) I have never bought Mac off them but I presume they wouldn't sell fakes. For the run of the mill eg revlon, maybelline etc you can't go wrong. I have also never used w7 which they stock

They might be real but they're not official stockists so you can't be sure. They could be liquidation stock or whatever, but equally they could be bought wholesale from China and made from cigarette ash.

They might be real but they're not official stockists so you can't be sure. They could be liquidation stock or whatever, but equally they could be bought wholesale from China and made from cigarette ash.

I honestly dont think a legit company will sell Mac that is made from cigarette ash. I didnt think there Mac prices were crazy cheap? If anyone wants to buy Mac off them contact them and ask them is it official. As I said before I have never ordered Mac but I have ordered Ysl mascara from them (which I have been using for a good 10 years!) and it is 100% genuine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

Do not buy MAC off these guys. I have first hand info they are currently being investigated by MAC as they are not official stockists so where are they buying their stock? MAC are the sole distributors so where are they getting it. Don't risk it!

They do have genuine smashbox, Lancôme etc and are licensed for these.

I honestly dont think a legit company will sell Mac that is made from cigarette ash. I didnt think there Mac prices were crazy cheap? If anyone wants to buy Mac off them contact them and ask them is it official. As I said before I have never ordered Mac but I have ordered Ysl mascara from them (which I have been using for a good 10 years!) and it is 100% genuine.

They might not knowingly sell products made from cigarette ash, no. But the fact is they're not legitimate suppliers. They can't possibly know what they're getting is genuine. Maybe it is, but the fact is that it might not be.

They might not knowingly sell products made from cigarette ash, no. But the fact is they're not legitimate suppliers. They can't possibly know what they're getting is genuine. Maybe it is, but the fact is that it might not be.

Fair enough as I said before I have never bought Mac off them but have bought maybelline etc and I have to say what I have gotten off them is 100% genuine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

Fair enough as I said before I have never bought Mac off them but have bought maybelline etc and I have to say what I have gotten off them is 100% genuine

Nobody is saying that all their products aren't genuine, they are a good pharmacy with good prices and licensed to sell a lot of big brands but are not listed as MAC stockists and that is the issue here, where are they getting their products if not directly from MAC?

That's fine, but that's Maybelline - not Mac, which is much more exclusive. They are not official stockists, so there's no way of knowing they're genuine.
    lubie76 wrote: »
    Nobody is saying that all their products aren't genuine, they are a good pharmacy with good prices and licensed to sell a lot of big brands but are not listed as MAC stockists and that is the issue here, where are they getting their products if not directly from MAC?

Exactly. Which is why I personally would stay well away from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Tina235

allbeautybrands.com
    its an irish website :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

^^Fake Mac products there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

UD Book of Shadows IV for €39?! :eek: Hurry up payday!

• Advertisement

UD Book of Shadows IV for €39?! :eek: Hurry up payday!

I know and they were doing 20% off all last weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

I've bought from http://www.beautybay.com/ a couple of times and no problems so far. They usually have free delivery as well!

Another great site for cheap make up is
    http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/
    All the stuff is elf (own brand) but it is good stuff and super cheap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

I find cheapsmells good for make up ! have ordered a few bits off them, big variety of brands too, cheaper brands and more expensive but much cheaper then in the shops :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

strawberry.net,ioffer.com or ebay.co.uk or ebay.ie i find these websites great especially ioffer.com for make ups..

Advertisement