Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamsat 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭nomoreexams

It's the final countdown dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun dunnnnn etc best of luck everyone!! Bring on 2.30am.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭WoolahUrma

Tick tock!! Best of luck to all

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭letsdothis

Good luck to all getting results...hope to read positive reports from the lot of ye tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Hypnos

Thanks all and best of luck all :) 11pm. I'm not staying up longer than 2am. Any chance they're out be then?

Hypnos wrote: »
    Thanks all and best of luck all :) 11pm. I'm not staying up longer than 2am. Any chance they're out be then?

From what I can make out from the forums they were released around 2.15am last year so hopefully they won't mess us around any later than that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 doug365

Why is everyone so sure they're out tonight? They could wait until as late as Friday to release them as far as I can see.

doug365 wrote: »
    Why is everyone so sure they're out tonight? They could wait until as late as Friday to release them as far as I can see.

Because usually (I think*) the aussie results are released on the same day as the Irish ones. The Aussie ones were released on Friday and there was some delay with the Irish ones.... I think that's why :/ ?

doug365 wrote: »

I spoke to cao on Friday and they confirmed Monday. Also the results were released last year on the Monday after the Ozzies received theirs on the Friday.

Oh wow. My nerves... !

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Best of luck everyone, third time lucky for me hopefully!!

• Advertisement

Best of luck!

Best of luck everyone, third time lucky for me hopefully!!

If for no other reason than that you got through that exam 3 times you deserve to do really well! Best of luck!

I feel nauseous thinking about it :(

Im going sleep. Might be pretty late till they come :(

Me too. I'm more nervous now than I was going in to the exam. I can't handle this waiting!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭trendy88

I tried to sleep! It wasnt happening! Looks like its gonna be a long night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭trendy88

Apparently theres a way to check if results are ready to be released. Log in to your acer account, click manage and check when the it was recently updated. I did that there with mine and it says it was updated May 20th at 11:10 Fingers crossed!

OH MY GOD the boards alert email gave me the fright of my life - I was full sure it was gonna be Acer!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 snizzledan

OH MY GOD the boards alert email gave me the fright of my life - I was full sure it was gonna be Acer!

Where is it .. What's the latest it will be released! . ?
    Come on already! !!!

They're out! 57, seems likely ill get something right?

Well done to everyone in advance!

• Advertisement

I havent got the email yet!! My head is actually going to implode

I didn't get email but they're up!

what link did you use?

www.gamsat-ie.org

It doesn't say they're available but log in. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 snizzledan

59.. should get in somewhere. . Good luck guys!

61 absolute shock. We should all deffo get places with those scores!!!!

Considering the graph score cuts off at 69 our scores should definitely get us in somewhere. Phew. Now to relax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭chips365

Best of luck folks, back to the drawing board for me unfortunately! Bloody timing and science screwed me!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭demure

Well Done!

I an afraid to check! :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭WoolahUrma

59, I almost think there's been a mistake on my application this is so far past my expectations!!! Well done all, see some of you somewhere in September!!

Advertisement