Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming pc for 500-600

Options
  • 23-04-2012 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭

1. What is your budget? 500-600

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? No

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? PCU Corsair 650w Graphics card Radeon 5850,

5. Do you need a monitor? no

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? No

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Yes

8. How can you pay? Everyway

9. When are you purchasing? Asap

Pretty simple, i want a gaming rig that will play everything for 2 years or so, i will keep the radeon 5850 for now since to be frank no game has brought it to it's knees yet so will hold off for few months before replacing. I'm using duel monitors at 1680x1050 happy with this for now.

So what i want is-

High end Motherboard

High end Ram

SSD drive for OS, Have a OCZ Vertex 2 but will be passing that on to someone else

High end Cpu, probably just the 2500k one :)

and the one thing i'm kinda here for advise for is a new case, i want a ultra quite case since my psu is quite loud, i don't want any flash gimmicky junk with stupid lights hanging off it for show, practical and quite!

Cheers :D

Comments

Advertisement