Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laughter Lounge Tickets For Sale

Options
  • 23-04-2012 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey all,
    I have 17 tickets for The Laughter Lounge's May 3rd event. They usually sell the tickets for €25 but I'm selling them for €20/
    15 in for a group of 4.

I'm going to Honduras with GlobalBrigades from June 24th - July 3rd so every cent of your money will go towards our brigade to Honduras!!

What you get with these tickets;
    - A free cocktail/beer upon arrival before 7:30 pm.
    - 4 comedians over the space of 2.5 hours.
    - A Dj/Late bar after the acts are finished – no need to brave the weather and travel elsewhere.

Drink deals include;
    - 3 beers for €10.
    - Half price shots when DJ plays Black Eyed Peas
    - 3 pints of Fosters for €10 – not sure if that has kicked in JUST yet.
    - Thursday 3rd May
    - John Lynn
    -
    - Robbie Bonham
    -
    - Gar Murran
    -
    - One More Act TBA
    **ALL LINE UPS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

If you’re interested, or know anyone who is, please let me know!!! It’s all for charity!

Thanks!! Cody

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Maybe try sticking them into the adverts section - might get a better reply

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

I'm going to Honduras with GlobalBrigades from June 24th - July 3rd so every cent of your money will go towards our brigade to Honduras!!

So basically you are going on holidays and you want us to pay for the cost of the flights and accommodation.

Sounds like a great deal....... for You

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 byrnecody24

green123 wrote: »
    So basically you are going on holidays and you want us to pay for the cost of the flights and accommodation.

Sounds like a great deal....... for You

Why act like you have a clue what you're talking about? The name of the CHARITY was mentioned - did you bother looking into it before you made an uneducated comment?

thanks 'stickybean'!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

Why act like you have a clue what you're talking about? The name of the CHARITY was mentioned - did you bother looking into it before you made an uneducated comment?

thanks 'stickybean'!

I know exactly how this works.

This money is not going to a charity.

The money you raise from this event will pay for your flight and accommodation.

People should be aware of that

Advertisement