Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (READ POST 1 FIRST!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,969 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Fishy1 wrote: »
    Win a 2 night break in Kilkenny.
    http://visitkilkenny.ie/Kilkenny_Shopping_Break

This one is expired:
    The winner will be announced on the 12th of December 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭mvron

GBX wrote: »
    This one is expired:

Actually, I did enter that comp and after it accepted my entry I'm pretty sure it gave a winner announced date in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

mvron wrote: »
    Actually, I did enter that comp and after it accepted my entry I'm pretty sure it gave a winner announced date in January.

Yep, same....

Thank you for your entry. The winner will be announced on the 3rd of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Fishy1

This one is expired:

Really sorry about that, I only got the email from Kilkenny Tourism this evening.
    Hopefully as other posters have said, people will still be eligible for the prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭cbee20

Win a €500 Voucher from irelandhotels.com CLOSES TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT
    https://www.irelandhotels.com/Xmas-Competition-Entry.html?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=XMAS2017
    Ans 50 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭cbee20

Really sorry about that, I only got the email from Kilkenny Tourism this evening.
    Hopefully as other posters have said, people will still be eligible for the prize.

I received the same email this evening but my entry was accepted also. Perhaps they made a mistake with the closing date.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,969 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Its all good .. .keep them comps coming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

I got the email yesterday too and was not going to enter when it said 12/12 but then I thought why not filled in my details and then got a screen saying winner announced 3rd Jan.

Its all good .. .keep them comps coming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

WIN A PLAYSTATION 4 BUNDLE!

Note: This is the link that was sent to my email and not my referral link...

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭buttonsc

Thank you so much Gormal for your generous posts. I was one of the lucky winners of the eflow facebook competition you posted earlier in December. A spa break in the Lyrath Hotel, and I am thrilled.
    Happy Christmas to you Gormal, and all boards.ie contributors, and I hope 2018 brings you lots and lots of good luck and competition wins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Gormal

WIN a Lily O'Brien's Chocolate Hamper!

Win an EPIC prize for two to celebrate NYFDublin!

Win a DJI Lava Red Spark Drone Combo

Win a noble chair

Thermaltake TteSPORTS Giveaway Prize List

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year. I hope you all had some good wins and look forward to the 2018 trip ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,489 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone have today's code please for Lancôme competition (Sunday Independent)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭bazza1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone have today's code please for Lanccompetition (Sunday Independent)
    CRACKING 13

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Auld Jim Halpin

Happy Christmas Gormal, thanks for your work here and wishing you and yours a happy 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,489 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bazza1 wrote: »
    CRACKING 13

Thank you, have a great Christmas everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭carolireland

Happy Christmas everyone. Thank you for all the posts throughout the year. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Gormal

Happy Christmas everyone, thanks to everyone who posts here especially Gormal and CarolIreland as i think I owe a win or two to you both. Hope we all have a good winning year to come in 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Shergar6

Anyone doing the Nigella comp - what was the last clue? I can't remember if i did the very last one on 24th 😂 what a waste of time if i forgot to do the last clue *head desk*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Luna Moon Hunter

Shergar6 wrote: »
    Anyone doing the Nigella comp - what was the last clue? I can't remember if i did the very last one on 24th 😂 what a waste of time if i forgot to do the last clue *head desk*

I think it was Christmas chutney byt not 100% sure as I was doing few clues on the last day. Hope you did have the last one done, I almost forgot myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Was it chilli jam?
    I found the search function on the Nigella website really, really poor. I had more success Googling to find the answers to the clues.
    Sorry for off-topic post!

It is gone off my Nigella account it must disappear after you get all the clues.
    But if you want to give the clue here I will give the answer I just cannot remember what it was.
    dee_mc wrote: »
    Was it chilli jam?
    I found the search function on the Nigella website really, really poor. I had more success Googling to find the answers to the clues.
    Sorry for off-topic post!

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

My last Google search was nigella Christmas coldcuts which leads to the chutney so think it was that.

It was Christmas Chutney so. I did each one daily and was sure they would be still up on the site but they are gone and it says hunt completed

If anyone is available and would like to go to Stevie Nicks standback experience at Sound house tomorrow night or Thursday I have passes and may not be able to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

It is gone off my Nigella account it must disappear after you get all the clues.
    But if you want to give the clue here I will give the answer I just cannot remember what it was.

It was chilli jam. Not sure if comp is still open though

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Luna Moon Hunter

ZombieMed wrote: »
    My last Google search was nigella Christmas coldcuts which leads to the chutney so think it was that.

Yeah, exactly that!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Shergar6

It was chilli jam. Not sure if comp is still open though

Well i definitely got chilli jam but don't recall Nigella's cold cuts. Xmas eve swamped me so i mught have fogotten. The odds of winning are microscopic but i actually enjoyed looking for them every day.

Thanks everybody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Shergar6 wrote: »
    Well i definitely got chilli jam but don't recall Nigella's cold cuts. Xmas eve swamped me so i mught have fogotten. The odds of winning are microscopic but i actually enjoyed looking for them every day.

Thanks everybody

So did I lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement