Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest parking in city centre

Options
  • 23-04-2012 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Where would be the Cheapest parking in city centre that be close to jervis centre?
    be there for about 2-3 hours

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭samina

Im not sure if the ilac centre car park atoll has their offer on. It was 2 euro per hour. That's the cheapest I know of.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Deisedarren

i just working out, would it be better to park at the red cow park + ride and get the luas in, or park in the city centre, i think parking in the city be better

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭samina

I find driving and parking the cheaper option. I think it would in around 5 euro to get the luas in from there so it could work out roughly the same.
    I just checked the ilac and it's 2 euro between 10 and 4 mon to fri and all day sat.

Advertisement