Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please clarify a moderator's message

Options
  • 23-04-2012 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I posted a message in the forum and received this message shortly afterwards: "You have been infracted for a breach of the forum charter...Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details." I have read the FAQ but was unable to identify which rule I am accused of violating, and the moderator did not state which one, either.

The moderator concluded, "If you wish to appeal this infraction you can see details on how to do so here" – meaning where I am now.

Please advise. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As per the big graphic at the top of the page, the first step is to PM the mod for clarification. If you're not satisfied with the outcome then you can come back here and plead your case.

Advertisement