Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dancing...can you do it sober?

• 23-04-2012 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

I've given up the booze for a month, I normally have no trouble getting out and enjoying the music, but now I'm scared **** less of it! Do non drinkers get over it?

Comments

I won first place for the cha cha when I was 11. Pissed as a fart I was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

I always drink like nobody's watching

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

WTF, why would anyone dance drunk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Just wait 'til everyone else is drunk and no one will give a shite!

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

WTF, why would anyone dance drunk?

In search of the roide!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I know that it is not something that I do. Same as murder, or animal mutilation.

Gary4279 wrote: »
    In search of the roide!!

Yea but like you won't be coordinated and pulling off the serious moves. Dance sober, no point otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Missmiddleton

I'm a very enthusiastic dancer when drunk or sober. I'd rather not know what it looks like to others though :D

Dancing...can you do it sober?

No.

I can't do it when I'm drunk either but I think I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fatfacee

Drunk dancing is the best!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I can't even do it when I'm drunk. But damnit I try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

Like every other man I look like a fool having an epileptic fit on the dance floor, after a couple of drinks I look the same but think I'm in dancing on ice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Yea but like you won't be coordinated and pulling off the serious moves. Dance sober, no point otherwise.

Are you Irish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

After 14 years of dance classes and 12 years of being a stage school dancer I can safely say I'm woefully un-coordinate and have two left feet both drunk and sober!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Jesus lads, it's gas. Yee all probably think yee are great rides but very few of yee think yee can dance? :confused:

WTF is up with that.

RichieC wrote: »
    Are you Irish?

Yes, I just don't understand why people would dance drunk. I don't go the gym drunk, I don't paint drunk, I don't play football drunk...Drunk people ruin it for the rest of us. I can't twirl or nothing on a Saturday night unless I get in early and have the floor to myself :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I try to avoid dancing in general

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

I would never in a million years dance sober,when drunk though I think I can dance like Michael Jackson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Really impressive trait to have is being able to dance. Was in the Living Room Saturday night and there was a foreign wan up on her own dancing in front of the DJ. Ordinarily I'd have said nah I'll pass but the moves she was cracking out were attractive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

cson wrote: »
    Really impressive trait to have is being able to dance. Was in the Living Room Saturday night and there was a foreign wan up on her own dancing in front of the DJ. Ordinarily I'd have said nah I'll pass but the moves she was cracking out were attractive.

It's an equally attractive trait to realise you can't dance and not to try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Anyone else just feel wrong if someone calls them a good dancer....just me then, ok.

Advertisement