Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Electric Ireland Rep: Moving house soon

Options
  • 23-04-2012 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭

Can you offer me the lowest electricity and gas prices on the market if i switch to you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi darokane,

If you switch to Electric Ireland for your gas and electricity, we can offer you the following discounts:
    • 14% off your electricity*
    • 6% off your gas**
    or
    • 14% off your gas**
    • 6% off your electricity*
    Whichever utility you use the most would be the best choice for the higher rate of discount.

For further information on the unit rates and breakdown of the discounts, see here.

You can make the switch online, by calling 1850 30 50 90, or by sending us a private message here on boards.

Thanks,

David.

* calculated against Electric Ireland standard electricity unit rates
    ** calculated against the Bord Gáis Energy regulated gas unit rates

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

What's your current cheapest unit price for electricity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi darokane,

Our cheapest electricity unit rate at the moment (with maximum discounts applied against the standard 24hr tariff) is 15.8c. This includes VAT at 13.5%.

The above is quoted for information purposes only; the unit rate displayed on your bill will be the unit rate before discounts and VAT.

If you have any further questions I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Hi darokane,

Our cheapest electricity unit rate at the moment (with maximum discounts applied against the standard 24hr tariff) is 15.8c. This includes VAT at 13.5%.

The above is quoted for information purposes only; the unit rate displayed on your bill will be the unit rate before discounts and VAT.

If you have any further questions I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

David.

Hey sent you a PM but sorted it out myself there
    Cheers for the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Darokane,

That's great - thanks for advising. :)

If you have any further queries, don't hesitate to drop me a private message - David is not in today or tomorrow.

All the best,
    Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement