Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock/Metal Memorabilia

Options
  • 23-04-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭

Any of you guys got any cool Rock/Metal Memorabilia?

I got quite a few signed 10x8 promo pictures, also some other pretty rare **** that i'll post pics of soon.

I would never EVER normally buy autographs and memorabilia but i just found this site http://www.backstageauctions.com/catalog/auction.php and they're 100% genuine.

They have a lot of artists give stuff to them to sell (Scott Ian, Testament) and have some cool GnR, Metallica stuff on there at present

EDIT That link i posted to Backstage Auctions, this is a one off auction of Rock Memorabilia, it ends on Sunday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

have some nice bits and pieces since i saw metallica in 1988 - all personally acquired -

damaged justice tour programme signed by kirk
    danzig first album on vinyl signed by band
    ticket stub signed by danzig and kirk

g'n'r tour programme and ticket stub from 1992/slane signed by slash/matt/gilby - and slash guitar pick from the gig

drumstick signed by randy castillo and ticket stub signed by zakk wylde from ozzys mcgonagles gigs

harmonica thrown out by chris robinson/black crowes from sfx gig - mid 90's

guitar pick guard signed by steven tyler/brad whitford/joe perry

met vince neil in las vegas and have a vince neil ink tshirt signed and framed

guitar picks from gigs by wolfsbane, skid row, steve vai, joe satriani, metallica, bon jovi, love hate, sepultura, eric sardinas, black crowes
    drumsticks chucked out from dogs d'amour and wolfsbane
    some more ticket stubs signed by various members of deicide, rollins band, quireboys, aerosmith, eric sardinas

i suppose the stick signed by randy castillo and the danzig lp are my favourites

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Not much, just starting to collect stuff

- Whitesnake pick
    - Pick used by Rex and
    - Ticket signed by him, Phil Anselmo and the rest of Down
    - A balloon popped by Alice Cooper's fencing sword, my friend caught a billion dollar note
    - KoRn drumstick

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

I'm brutal for collecting stuff so not much, couple of bowling for soup picks, metallica - kirk pick, devin townsend pick, drumstick signed by brian tichy, haha i do however have two cassette singles signed by faith no more.....only day in my life i ever bunked off school :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have a drumstick of Jaska's from Children of Bodom, a ticket signed by all the members of Rise Against and a ticket signed by Travis Ryan of Cattle Decapitation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I have about 50/60 Guitar Picks and I try and collect as many of them as I can. It's not an easy thing to do but I have amassed a great collection if I do say so myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

A few bits from Pearl Jam, limited release vinyl's and a poster from their first gig. Also have a signed Pantera poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

I have a Nick Menza drumstick caught by myself in the Point during the Rust in Peace tour..
    Aaron Lewis pleck + Jon Wysocki drumstick + Setlist from Staind gig in the Ambassador ....

Thats all... after all the gigs ive been too !!!

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Somewhere I've a signed Ticket from all members of Megadeth from the Countdown tour, plek from Mustaine at same gig.
    Mike Muir Bandanna from a Suicidal Tendencies gig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

I remember as a kid playing on a Kiss pinball machine in Blackrock, Co. Louth. Kiss weren't even big here. If it still exists the thing is probably worth a small fortune and the owners don't even realise it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

A Salival box set (VHS and all!), a copy of Lateralus and the tool cover of Alternative press magazine signed by Justin Chancellor in 2001.

But, since i've moved house about 5 times since then, i have no idea where they are. I think they're at my parents....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

James Hetfield's guitar pick from the 2006 MOP anniversary gig
    8x10 Photo signed by Tommy Thayer of KISS
    Thin Lizzy vinyl signed by Brian Downey
    Ticket signed by Adam Duce of Machine Head
    Signed autobiography of Duff McKagan
    Former AC/DC drummer Chris Slade's autograph
    Pair of drumsticks used and signed by Marky Ramone
    Signed poster from The Darkness

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paddyyyu

I REILY NEED METALLICA STUFF CHEAP:D:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

Oh and the metallica harvester of sorrow stage with band figures.

Advertisement