Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmers Market Kildare Town?

Options
  • 23-04-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hey All,

Does anyone know if there is a farmers market in Kildare Town? If so can you tell me when it is on please? I know there is a market in the town every Thursday but as far as I know there is no farmers market area in it. Perhaps I'm wrong!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

There is no farmers market in Kildare. There is one in Naas on a Saturday at Trax Brassarie, there is meant to be one in Newbridge at the Whitewater but I don't know what that's like and then one in Athy on Sunday's.

There is a country market in Kildare which I think is on a Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

toexpress wrote: »
    There is no farmers market in Kildare. There is one in Naas on a Saturday at Trax Brassarie, there is meant to be one in Newbridge at the Whitewater but I don't know what that's like and then one in Athy on Sunday's.

There is a country market in Kildare which I think is on a Friday

Thank you, it is the country market I was looking for, I will have a look on Friday so. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

Thank you, it is the country market I was looking for, I will have a look on Friday so. Cheers!

On the Bord Bia web site there is a comprehensive list of Nationwide Farmers and Country Markets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

According to this link from the Heritage Centre - it's on Thursday morning's in the hall at the Friary. If you contact the Heritage Centre, they might be able to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

aodh_rua wrote: »
    According to this link from the Heritage Centre - it's on Thursday morning's in the hall at the Friary. If you contact the Heritage Centre, they might be able to confirm.

I just had a look at your link, that is great info, thank you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement