Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mira Elite Water Wont Stop When Turned Off

• 23-04-2012 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Hello All - When i turn off shower - Mira Elite Sp the water keeps running for initial half an hour but know when i turn off its going for 3 or 4 hours - any help or advice on how to fix this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

Dont know how to fix it, but you can turn off the water from the cold tank in the attic (usually in hot press) to stop it for the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭JohnnieK

JOHNPT wrote: »
    Hello All - When i turn off shower - Mira Elite Sp the water keeps running for initial half an hour but know when i turn off its going for 3 or 4 hours - any help or advice on how to fix this?

I would say the solenoid is not closing properly in the unit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭JOHNPT

Do you know how I can check this is the problem before I purchase a new solenoid? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭650gs

Open the filter and let water run this should clean it out

Advertisement