Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Food Complete

Options
  • 24-04-2012 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

I am on the lookout for some dry dogfood bargains.

Used to be able to buy one 15kg bag in vets in Dunboyne and get one free for €30.

Anything else out there similar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Have been using the Aldi - complete dog food for a few months now

It's around €3 for a 4KG bag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

Tesco and probably all the supermarkets have 15kg bags for less than € 15.

I am not sure if these cheap foods are good for you dog, there is a few threads over in the pet forum about it, you might want to have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lmmoonbeam1976

stickybean wrote: »
    Have been using the Aldi - complete dog food for a few months now

It's around €3 for a 4KG bag

they also do a 10 kg bag for 8.49 -- i buy it all the time and the dog loves it

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

green123 wrote: »
    Tesco and probably all the supermarkets have 15kg bags for less than € 15.

I am not sure if these cheap foods are good for you dog, there is a few threads over in the pet forum about it, you might want to have a look

I was hoping somebody else may know of an offer similar to that vets offer. I assume that food was of good quality, being sold from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Even the bargain outlets do decent complete dogfood for around €12 - €15 for the large bags.We use it for gundogs and it's perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

I buy "worker complete" for my springers in Buy-Lo Mullingar. It costs €13 for a 17kg bag. The dogs like it.

Advertisement