Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Banking

Options
  • 24-04-2012 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi,

I opened a Business account some time ago for a new business I set up when I did this I requested Online Banking and Credit Card however even after numerous emails to my Business Contact I still never recieved anything back regarding either.

I am starting to consider switching my accounts as I am dubious of lodging money to an account were I can not see it on a daily basis as this is a vital to me in such a early stage.

Any idea why I havent had as much as a letter regarding these?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Recessionbust,

I am sorry there has been a delay in setting this up. With business online, once all the documentation is filled out correctly with the branch you should be set up in 3-5 working days. The credit card should have been issued within 10 working days once it had been approved.

Without looking into it further we couldn't see what the issue is. If you could pm me your contact details and a time to contact you, we will get this looked into and arrange for someone to call you back. If you could also include the branch you opened the account with as well please.

Thanks
    Linda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Recessionbust,

Thank you for your pm, I will organise that call for you.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement