Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep it local - lets help each other

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Lee1981

I found bob rubbish removals the best n cheaperst

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

looking for someone to help with the firebird oil burner. was out of oil for few days and doesn't start after filling. need someone on the cheap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    looking for someone to help with the firebird oil burner. was out of oil for few days and doesn't start after filling. need someone on the cheap

Air block? Can you clear it yourself? Perhaps someone here could give you step by step guidance.

My delivery man does it for me if needed.

Edited to add - you could aslo head to the DIY forum and ask for help there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

there's the button that usually worked, but it didn't this time. I bled the line but this didn't help either. the "Airlock" light stays up all the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Could anyone recommend a local waste collection service for a one-off collection? We're stockpiling rubbish at this stage, and just need to clear it.

John Price is cheap and cheerful. You can google him (he he he) :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Lee1981 wrote: »
    I found bob rubbish removals the best n cheaperst
    Chucken wrote: »
    John Price is cheap and cheerful. You can google him (he he he) :o

Nice one lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    there's the button that usually worked, but it didn't this time. I bled the line but this didn't help either. the "Airlock" light stays up all the time

No idea so, try sending a PM to builderfromhell, he used to post around here but haven't seen much from him recently, he usually gave good advice.

Advertisement