Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Conmen

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

when the crate comes into Aus, who is accountable for it? Do they do background check on where the crate is going, who is responsible for it? How much drugs are getting into Aus this way I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Slidey wrote: »
    Fcukin jackasses giving us a bad name.

Im presuming your referring to Brian McFadden and Ronan Keating here:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

old_aussie wrote: »
    Irish "travellers", why am I not surprised!

They came down my street wanting to charge me for spray painting the house number on the gutter.

Told me that the council had authorised them to do the job and that I "HAD" to pay.

Told them to hang on while I got some cash.

Phoned police to report extorsion, police arrived shortly after while they were trying to get money from neighbours, and they tried to bolt down the street in their car, only to find that the street was a circut and they had to come back out past my place.

Police just sat in their car and waited till they came back round then forced their car into the gutter and arrested them.

I stood there with the neighbours pissing ourselves laughing.

Fking idiots!

Nice one :)

I wish more people had your common sense and rang cops as opposed to whinging on national tv to some "journalist" from ACA etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

old_aussie wrote: »
    Irish "travellers", why am I not surprised!

They came down my street wanting to charge me for spray painting the house number on the gutter.

Told me that the council had authorised them to do the job and that I "HAD" to pay.

Told them to hang on while I got some cash.

Phoned police to report extorsion, police arrived shortly after while they were trying to get money from neighbours, and they tried to bolt down the street in their car, only to find that the street was a circut and they had to come back out past my place.

Police just sat in their car and waited till they came back round then forced their car into the gutter and arrested them.

I stood there with the neighbours pissing ourselves laughing.

Fking idiots!

At least your cops/authorities are dealing with them, maybe people are too straight talking to allow pc crap to prevent a crook from being called a crook (regardless of who they are or from what background).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

The Aussie wrote: »
    Im presuming your referring to Brian McFadden and Ronan Keating here:pac:

Not to mention these clowns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YXSyHxDunU

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Merch wrote: »
    At least your cops/authorities are dealing with them, maybe people are too straight talking to allow pc crap to prevent a crook from being called a crook (regardless of who they are or from what background).
    I think Aussie is in Ireland. And he means the Garda

Zambia wrote: »
    I think Aussie is in Ireland. And he means the Garda

Old_aussie lives in the Gong, The Aussie is in cork.

Too much drink yesterday Zambia?

I should not answer that on grounds of self incrimination

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

I'm sorry but in my opinion Today Tonight and A Current Affair are gutter press and to call what they do journalism is degrading to proper reporting. No one takes them seriously or watches them unless they are idiots. Their stories are constantly on Media Watch on the ABC.

All my Australian friends also think this. They are just crap.

Doc wrote: »
    I'm sorry but in my opinion Today Tonight and A Current Affair are gutter press and to call what they do journalism is degrading to proper reporting. No one takes them seriously or watches them unless they are idiots. Their stories are constantly on Media Watch on the ABC.

Have to agree its rubbish, but still it's bad press since its on straight after the news and there is f**k all else on.

It's funny how both ACA and TDTN always follow each other on these stories.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

Doc wrote: »

True. Yet sadly a lot of people without the ability to sift through their sensationalism would watch these shows and forever more think irish are shocking tradies.

Chasing after them through the yard for christ sake, how old is that fkg gag?

mandrake04 wrote: »
    Delighted they stuck their pictures up could never see that happening back in Ireland.

Advertisement