Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patrick Punch's Hotel - Gym

• 24-04-2012 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi there just wondering has anyone ever used the gym in patricks punch hotel - how is it? ever been to the classes? Are any of the trainers good for personal training?
    All though opinions welcome!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

i would be interested in hearing about this i was thinking of joining when my gym membership in dooradoyle finishes. the people in dooradoyle that run the place are there since it opened and there is no spark in them they just sit at the desk chatting and i think listening to others that their gym equipment is old.

so i am interested in hearing about punches - does it have a pool by the way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Used to, but it had all sorts of problems and was closed on H&S grounds last year. They'd have had to spend so much putting it right that I guess they figured it wasn't worth it — the whole hotel was on the brink of receivership.

Gym facilities are not bad, but I was only interested in the pool so I haven't been back since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

There is a 10 pass deal on Living Social for there now (see link below) you could check it out for yourself.

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/514/deals/244986-ten-gym-passes

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

I have a membership with them. 30 for first month. They have a deal now for 4 months its 100 euro. The usual equipment there but no pool still. Classes there most evenings a week. Plus its not too packed like other gyms. Only gripe is they could do with another crosstrainer machine.

The fitness centre entrance is at the back of the hotel across from the carpark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

sorry to bump an old thread guys but was wondering is the pool still open in the gym

• Advertisement

sorry to bump an old thread guys but was wondering is the pool still open in the gym

No its gone a while

Advertisement