Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting Navan Social Welfare?

Options
  • 24-04-2012 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi, well I've been trying to get through on the phone to apply for JBA, but no one will answer the phone, and i would like to make an appointment with them without having to pay for a bus in and out, just for them to tell me to come back next week for an appointment.
    I'm just see if anyone knows another number to ring to actually get an answer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Try this one:

046 9037910 (as opposed to 046 9037900)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 neonlampshade

Thanks! but no answer still, i do wonder if they really should be ignoring calls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

They may not actually be ignoring the calls, but keep trying that number anyway, it's the one I usually get through on... I've never gotten through on the other one...

• Registered Users Posts: 36 neonlampshade

YAY! Someone answered finally thanks! i've never gotten through on the other number either :)

Advertisement