Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does hardwareversand.de still accept Paypal ?

Options
  • 24-04-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

I placed an order with them.

But i can't see anywhere were i can pay via paypal.

Do they still take it ?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

They technically never did. Only with the UK, France and Germany. Anytime it ever popped up for us was through web design error.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

ah i see... I didn't know this.

Guess I'll have to pay by the bank ! I hate waiting lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

They technically never did. Only with the UK, France and Germany. Anytime it ever popped up for us was through web design error.

Not true, bought stuff last month and paid by paypal. Maybe email them about it?
    They could have disabled it for any new accounts, just a guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

Burgo wrote: »
    Not true, bought stuff last month and paid by paypal. Maybe email them about it?
    They could have disabled it for any new accounts, just a guess.

I just checked there and Paypal is an option for me, too

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

From their CS:
    Dear Mr. x,

Paypal isn`t available by orders from Rep. of Ireland.
    It is just the option to pay by prepayment through bank transfer.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Michael Pammler

Service-Center der
    hardwareversand.de

Unser engagiertes Service-Team ist montags bis samstags von 8 - 20 Uhr und
    an Sonn- und Feiertagen von 11 – 18 Uhr für Sie da unter:

Anything that leaves you an option with Paypal is either you have a UK or other abroad registered email address or the fact that its a simple error on their site. I had the option to pay via Paypal last year. I got refunded, hence why I asked them.

• Advertisement

From their CS:

Anything that leaves you an option with Paypal is either you have a UK or other abroad registered email address or the fact that its a simple error on their site. I had the option to pay via Paypal last year. I got refunded, hence why I asked them.

They may say that, but I'm in Ireland, registered here and the like, and I can pay by Paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Donny5 wrote: »
    They may say that, but I'm in Ireland, registered here and the like, and I can pay by Paypal.

Same as myself.

I have emailed them.

They said they can't issue a paypal link as I already have the order placed..

So i asked them where the paypal link was and i'd replace the order... Nothing back from them yet.

But I fell I won't be able to pay with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭N64

Have you guys tried paying them with amazon payments? Again, unfortunately there is a 3% fee on top of your order :(

N64 wrote: »
    Have you guys tried paying them with amazon payments? Again, unfortunately there is a 3% fee on top of your order :(

I made an order through Amazon.de earlier this year. It was pretty painless. They also charge you that fee to use Paypal.

• Advertisement

Lads at which step do you select Paypal. the support person says i should be able to select it.

NeVeR wrote: »
    Lads at which step do you select Paypal. the support person says i should be able to select it.

When you click "Order Now", then "Next" a few times until you reach a page titled "Payment types", then select Paypal from the list.

All i see is Cash on Prepayment.

Sorry another question..

With the bank transfer do i have to go into the bank or is there a way of doing it over the phone ? With my working hours it's hard to get into the bank.

I know ya probably can't . but thought i'd ask.

All i see is Cash on Prepayment.

It's right under Cash on Prepayment for me. Bewildering!
    Sorry another question..

With the bank transfer do i have to go into the bank or is there a way of doing it over the phone ? With my working hours it's hard to get into the bank.

I know ya probably can't . but thought i'd ask.

I'm sure you can on the phone. I'm with BoI, and you can do it all online with them, at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

You can do transfers over the phone if you are signed up with phone banking with your bank. Internet banking is a much easier option.

I'm with EBS and there internet banking is not like others. I can't make transfers online !

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NMTC

Just would like to update that paypal from hardwareversand.de is working for me. I registered my account in Ireland.

Advertisement