Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defending in FIFA 12

Options
  • 24-04-2012 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭

Can anyone get their head around the defending in FIFA 12? I switched it to Legacy Defending in order to have it as similar as possibe to previous FIFA titles. Even then the defending doesn't seem right.

When I don't have possession it's very very difficult to win the ball back. I would chase and jockey a player and call in other players to help me yet about 80% of the time I would get the runaround. It's like watching a kids game on a playground where you have 3 or 4 players chasing behind the player in possession of the ball like baby ducks behind the mother. It's either that the defending system is flawed or that I just completely suck at it. Can anyone here provide me with defending tips? If so I would be very grateful;)

Comments

Advertisement