Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Master of Warfare - BRDS clan series

• 24-04-2012 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭

Right ladies and gents, have a few ideas floating around the ole noggin but need your support.

Need full length games for a very simple straight forward series. All going well I won't have to edit these vids (maybe a little to shorten them).

Preferably a game you played in a BRDS party and where you/the clan did well but this is not necessary.

Don't wana give too much away as this could end up being sh*te :p

Ye can post up details of video in your fileshare and I'll record in HD.

Cheers lads :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Are you going to tell us about your plans for the series or is it nudge nudge wink wink. I've got a private game of drop zone amongst boardsies on dome in my file share if that's any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

yimrsg wrote: »
    Are you going to tell us about your plans for the series or is it nudge nudge wink wink. I've got a private game of drop zone amongst boardsies on dome in my file share if that's any good.

I'll have a look at it mate. As I said, very straight forward series.

Tis gonna mostly about the gameplay but with a theme to it ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

yimrsg wrote: »

I reckon King Lynx might veto that plan. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Cossax wrote: »
    I reckon King Lynx might veto that plan. ;)

I'm just happy that it wasn't recorded live... There was alot of rage :D

Advertisement