Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Ted Nugent fans here?

Options
  • 24-04-2012 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭

I'm just curious. Has anybody here ever bought, borrowed, downloaded, copied or otherwise come into possession of any music by Ted Nugent?

I only ask because he has NEVER appeared on my radar, although I have long been aware of his existence, and I find his mug on the front page of the Irish Times website today.

Apparently he's a bit of a gun nut and likes to shoot more than his fair quota of bears so he's pleading guilty to transgressing Alaska's wildlife preservation laws.

Now it could be that he has raised his political profile recently and come out strongly in favour of the grassroots good ol' boy tendency in America. The merits or otherwise of which do not deserve to be debated in this forum and I have no wish to do so. But that might be why the Irish Times suddenly finds his actions newsworthy.

All I want to know is how important a MUSICAL figure he is on THIS side of the Atlantic. Anybody here ever listened to his stuff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Two days, 40 views, no replies.

Guess that's a "No", then.

As I suspected. :)

Advertisement