Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Animal Welfare

• 24-04-2012 4:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭

Hi, (hope mods ok with posting this up)

My Fiancee and I volunteered at Limerick Animal Welfare at the weekend. It was a great morning spent cleaning out cat litter and washing their food bowls and trays.

They to do great work and I cant speak highly enough of the staff we met and spoke to. We are going back again next Sunday morning to help out.

I know times are tight but I know they would appreciate any help. I have linked up the website to give you all an idea of whats needed and the gorgeous animals looking for homes. I love Holly the german sheppard. She is a dote and really friendly but unfortunately do not have the space to home her. Some of the stories of where the animals were found would break your heart.

http://www.limerickanimalwelfare.ie/

Advertisement