Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking order for modem

Options
  • 24-04-2012 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

I've ordered fibre installation and was told last Wednesday that my Fibre modem had been sent to me by An Post and that I could expect a technician to complete the installation on the 25th April.

No sign of the modem and no note from An Post to inform me that i've missed a delivery. Is it possible to get a tracking number for the delivery?

I obviously want my broadband up and running asap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

druss wrote: »
    I've ordered fibre installation and was told last Wednesday that my Fibre modem had been sent to me by An Post and that I could expect a technician to complete the installation on the 25th April.

No sign of the modem and no note from An Post to inform me that i've missed a delivery. Is it possible to get a tracking number for the delivery?

I obviously want my broadband up and running asap.

Thank you for your post.

If you PM your eircom Account number or phone number, I will look into your query.

Best wishes,
    Ant

Advertisement