Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Parking in Dalkey

Options
  • 24-04-2012 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for free parking areas around Dalkey. Will be working there for a while so need some where close to the centre don't mind a few minutes walking from parking spot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Harbour road is pretty handy. It depends where you are working though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Vico road is also free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

There's free parking on barnhill road and futher down hyde road (just make sure you park beyond the metered area).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Harbour road is pretty handy. It depends where you are working though.

Thanks for all the info. I think I will park here if its still free. Does it fill up quickly in the mornings ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Thanks for all the info. I think I will park here if its still free. Does it fill up quickly in the mornings ?

there are two schools on harbour road, so it does get busy. Other that it is fairly clear. Don't park on the lines or on the pavement because the warden will get you.

Anywhere five minutes from castle street is free and fairly clear though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement