Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking.

Options
  • 24-04-2012 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, as I am getting car soon, I ran into this question:
    I live in Dublin 1 city centre, (mountjoy square), I have car park in house, I sent email to property managment company, will see what they reply, but if I don't get it, what can I do? Can I apply for dublin city council parking or so? I am free to park car outside my house after 7PM. And how much would that cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I think you'd get a better response in the Dublin City forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=474

Let me know if you want me to move this.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭ADIDriving

If you are in the new appartments, find out if the spaces are allocated each to a specific person or if it is a total amount of cars with permits. Look and see what spaces are always empty and let the management company know. You may need to talk to them alot to make this happen. If you are looking for a space on the road, I don't know about applying to Dublin city council. But do compare the cost with lots of short term paid parking if your car is going to spend most of the day at your work or college.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Moved to Dublin City.

Advertisement