Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACA CAP1 Notes

Options
  • 24-04-2012 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone

I recently applied to sit my CAP1's externally in September. The ACA told me I could have access to their notes after the exam fees were paid but now they're telling me that only students who enroll in the course fully can get access to the notes.

Now I have 3 exams coming up in September and little material to study for them. My CAP1's I'm studying are Taxation (ROI), Law (ROI) & Management Accounting.

Is anyone doing CAP1's this year that I could copy notes from or who could send them to me???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭froggatt2011

kipto89 wrote: »
    Hi everyone

I recently applied to sit my CAP1's externally in September. The ACA told me I could have access to their notes after the exam fees were paid but now they're telling me that only students who enroll in the course fully can get access to the notes.

Now I have 3 exams coming up in September and little material to study for them. My CAP1's I'm studying are Taxation (ROI), Law (ROI) & Management Accounting.

Is anyone doing CAP1's this year that I could copy notes from or who could send them to me???

If you have in writing that they would grant access to notes then go back to them with this. They should grant you access if you can show that they had promised you.
    Sorry I can't help you, I'm sitting FAE this year. Hope you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kipto89

They told me I would have access to the notes when i was on the phone to them.

Best of luck with your exams!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭lopppy

I'm doing a PDA and chanced my arm there by mailing asking for a username and password, presume they won't though. God loves a trier

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭mogrady14

Hi
    How are you getting on with studying for these subjects externally. I am studying for Finance and Management Accounting externally. How is it going for you? I am trying to get some books to study with for these exams at the moment. Private message me and we could advise each other on study.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭masoodsarwar

I am doing Law as an external candidate and was thinking to make a thread for people who are sitting in sep.

Only 6 weeks left in exam.

Any useful things/tips you can share and the progress you are making.

I hope this will motivate everyone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement