Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prefix Color Weather forum

Options
  • 24-04-2012 6:15pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks ,

Could someone have a look at the color code for the prefix in the weather forum ,

The Level one warning which we currently have in place cant be viewed in the current yellow format.

Cheers

202035.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

What colours do you want the prefixes to be? Let me know and either us or the Admins will get them updated.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

What colours do you want the prefixes to be? Let me know and either us or the Admins will get them updated.

Green or purple should be fine , cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

There you go, green now. I made a slight tweak with the orange and red of level 2/level 3 too that'll improve the contrasts between it and the other text :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement