Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USA Bargains

Options
  • 24-04-2012 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

hi,
    im off to the states next week and was wondering if anyone had any tips on bargains that i could bring back to ireland ?

ipads ? designer labels ? anything - i'm going on business but want to make use of my trip !

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lmmoonbeam1976

hi,
    im off to the states next week and was wondering if anyone had any tips on bargains that i could bring back to ireland ?

ipads ? designer labels ? anything - i'm going on business but want to make use of my trip !

thanks

ipads - possible
    if you have a lovely women in your life and she loves shoes -- Christian Louboutin -- half the price of here -- i know cause ive researched and bought overthere
    Advil tablets - aispirin - paracetamol --- all brill value -- walmarts / walgreens :D:D:D:D

TIP == take of tabs if buying clothes -- if you get the shoes - put them in hand luggage

Advertisement