Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another accident up by Haberlain Park?

Options
  • 24-04-2012 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

The road is closed at the roundabout as you turn in for Kilcohan, I could see flashing lights as I was passing and the stretch of road has been closed off

Hope it's nothing too serious, it's been a horrible day on our roads as it is today

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

snuggles09 wrote: »
    The road is closed at the roundabout as you turn in for Kilcohan, I could see flashing lights as I was passing and the stretch of road has been closed off

Hope it's nothing too serious, it's been a horrible day on our roads as it is today
    One of the lads past by just after it happened. A car had overturned onto its roof and went up on fire. A chap driving a bus pulled up by it and was trying to put it out with an extinguisher. He didn't no anymore on it

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

cococoady wrote: »
    One of the lads past by just after it happened. A car had overturned onto its roof and went up on fire. A chap driving a bus pulled up by it and was trying to put it out with an extinguisher. He didn't no anymore on it

christ above:eek: thats terrible i was hoping i was wrong and it was road works or something but there was a lot of commotion and lights that i could make out..i really hope everyone involved is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

snuggles09 wrote: »
    cococoady wrote: »

christ above:eek: thats terrible i was hoping i was wrong and it was road works or something but there was a lot of commotion and lights that i could make out..i really hope everyone involved is ok
    I past by just after it happened before even the fire started and saw what looked like a young fella running off into the field and heading towards the johns park side. Not sure if anyone else was involved. Only saw the one car on its roof and it was gone within the hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 wsopchamp

heard about this a few hours ago,,,13/14 yr old in a stolen car,,pulled the handbrake and turned corner too fast and flipped car a few times but walked (ran) away without a scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

wsopchamp wrote: »
    heard about this a few hours ago,,,13/14 yr old in a stolen car,,pulled the handbrake and turned corner too fast and flipped car a few times but walked (ran) away without a scratch.
    Always the way that when something like that happens them little scumbags they get up and walkway unscathed.
    But if that happened any normal person they would be in a morgue right now.
    ****in sickens me this **** does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

wsopchamp wrote: »

Little prick could have killed someone ! It was all cleared when I was coming home at 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Bad day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I'm sure there are more than a few people who know who this little prick is and I hope they report him. It's a pity he walked away from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

I doubt if he walked or ran away unbruised. Shock probably gave him the boost he needed to get away.

Give it a few hours, right about now I say and he'll be in agony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

It's lucky escapes like this that give little scumbags even more fearlessness, and not just on the roads. :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement