Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭dobman88

The Malton looking for Conference and Banqueting staff. Mainly weekend work for weddings and a few midweek conferences during the year.

Send or drop in a CV to Paddy Kaniok, Malton Hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Gormal

Landers Tralee are looking for enthusiastic, well presented retail minded people to join our team! If you love the outdoors and are passionate about retail please get in touch with me! ..Emma
    IMPORTANT: Your application must include a cover letter, and an up to date CV. Please detail the kind of work you are interested in (full time, part time, summer work or longer term), and let us know your most relevant skills.

**Please note we can only accept applications by email at this time** Email your application to careers@landers.ie

taken from their facebook page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Medical secretary position going in Tralee:

http://www.kerryjobs.ie/employers/job/3695949

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Enable Ireland charity shop in Tralee are looking for an assistant manager, 16 hours per week.
    Email retailsouth@enableireland.ie

in this week's Kerry's Eye newspaper

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

The Brogue, Tralee are advertising for staff in this week's Kerry's Eye!

Hospitality manager, Chef & Commis chef, kitchen assistants, Bar & waiting staff.
    Apply with CV to the Brogue, Rock St, Tralee

• Advertisement

Gloria Jeans coffee shop in Manor shopping centre (Tralee) are looking for full-time and part-time staff.

the small E-cig shop Vaper 365 on Castle Street, Tralee are looking for part-time staff (sign in window)

CEX are looking for a Store manager in their Tralee store (sign in window).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Who are they? is that the new entertainment shop?

doovdela wrote: »
    Who are they? is that the new entertainment shop?

yes, more or less like Cash Encounters, just bigger! in where AWear used to be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah I walked by there yesterday only got a glimpse so weren't sure but knew from looking outside that was entertainment place as there is few places to get cds/dvds as the supermarkets are doing them too. Ah cool can they exchange cds/dvds ones that you own and give to them for cash? Is it that they sell them then? Ah I see. I miss awear! :(

doovdela wrote: »
    Ah I walked by there yesterday only got a glimpse so weren't sure but knew from looking outside that was entertainment place as there is few places to get cds/dvds as the supermarkets are doing them too. Ah cool can they exchange cds/dvds ones that you own and give to them for cash? Is it that they sell them then? Ah I see. I miss awear! :(

Yeah that's bascially it! not my type of shop, and they are too expensive!
    I miss Awear too, such a shame they are gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Friend of mine is looking for some work, even part time over the next few weeks. Heading to college in Sept so can't commit to anything too long term , which I know is a disadvantage. Killarney area if possible. all reasonable types of work considered.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Friend of mine is looking for some work, even part time over the next few weeks. Heading to college in Sept so can't commit to anything too long term , which I know is a disadvantage. Killarney area if possible. all reasonable types of work considered.

I'm sure plenty of shops, bars & restaurants in Killarney are looking for summer staff. They need to just call in with CV's & speak to managers.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

Anything in Tralee area?

JDOC1996 wrote: »
    Anything in Tralee area?

jobs get posted up here, but not regularly so best to check the local paper, drop CV's around etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

JDOC1996 wrote: »
    Anything in Tralee area?

http://traleeles.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭johnplayer

I've three positions for people suitable for job bridge with at least 2 years experience in book keeping . Possibility of full time positions after three years . Tralee area . PM

• Registered Users Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭weisses

johnplayer wrote: »
    I've three positions for people suitable for job bridge with at least 2 years experience in book keeping . Possibility of full time positions after three years . Tralee area . PM

That is not what Jobbridge is for now is it?
    JobBridge provides work experience placements for interns for a 6 month or 9 month period. Its aim is to assist in breaking the cycle where jobseekers are unable to get a job without experience, either as new entrants to the labour market after education or training or as unemployed workers wishing to learn new skills

Anything to keep the 2013 Mercedes on the road probably?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭johnplayer

I think it's a little unfair for you to suggest I'm in some way taking advantage . You know nothing about what I do OR the size of my business . I'm offering a genuine opportunity to some people with a real view to employing some ( or all ) full time .

JP

• Advertisement

I think it's a little unfair for you to suggest I'm in some way taking advantage . You know nothing about what I do OR the size of my business . I'm offering a genuine opportunity to some people with a real view to employing some ( or all ) full time .

JP

I'm only responding to what you posted here on boards.

By what you posted, I think you are taking advantage, I outlined for whom the Jobbridge scheme is meant for ...
    The aim of the National Internship Scheme is to assist in breaking the cycle where jobseekers are unable to get a job without experience, either as new entrants to the labour market after education or training or as unemployed workers wishing to learn new skills.

Jobbridge scheme goes up to 9 months ... You only want to hire people full time after 3 Years, so what is that genuine opportunity you can offer? taking in account the gap of more then 2 years between the end of someones internship and your offer for full time work ?

And for 3 Interns to work for you you need at least 11 full time employees.

Woodies in Manor, Tralee are looking for staff. There is a sign in their door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

Weisses is right. You want a trainee accountant for 3 years on job bridge rates.

Harvey Norman is looking for people as well (jobs.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Nike, leading labels and the works in killarney outlet centre are all hiring

Roundy's bar in Tralee are looking for bar staff for the Rose of Tralee festival. Experience required.

The Grand Hotel, Tralee, are looking for full-time waiting staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Deals looking for flexi time staff and DV8 are looking for fulltime and part time staff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Gormal

CH Chemists are recruiting, taken from their FB page
    Cosmetics consultant
    Administration Assistant
    1 year full time medical sales assistant
    1 year full time general sales assistant
    Christmas sales assistants

If you think you have what its got to join the team here in CH please email your CV with your preferred position to tinaenright@chchemists.com

• Advertisement

DV8 in Abbey Court, Tralee are looking for part-time & full-time sales assistants. Sign in their window.

Advertisement