Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a HD Skybox?

Options
  • 24-04-2012 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Any idea where one can buy a HD skybox?
    Selig:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

seligehgit wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Any idea where one can buy a HD skybox?
    Selig:confused:
    I got mine free with sky installation

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

I got mine free with sky installation

Sorry I should have clarified,not interested in Sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Try Adverts.ie, they go for 50 to 100 on there. They are a poor Free To Air box though unless you got a Free To View card, stuck with non-working RTE's as 1st few channels.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Try Adverts.ie, they go for 50 to 100 on there. They are a poor Free To Air box though unless you got a Free To View card, stuck with non-working RTE's as 1st few channels.

Exactly, got 1 off Ebay and the other off advert.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Thanks a mill guys,using ariva 120 combo for FTA,just want skybox so I can watch an alternate channel while recording,in addition I miss my beeb interactive/red button!Great for music gigs.:DIt's such a user friendly box.Some guy is flogging them on adverts.ie for 30 euro!Seems ridiculously cheap??I presume they're second hand.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

seligehgit wrote: »
    Thanks a mill guys,using ariva 120 combo for FTA,just want skybox so I can watch an alternate channel while recording,in addition I miss my beeb interactive/red button!Great for music gigs.:DIt's such a user friendly box.Some guy is flogging them on adverts.ie for 30 euro!Seems ridiculously cheap??I presume they're second hand.

Ur on the same setup as myself then.

Good box them except they have a habit of losing sync or freezing.

Umm, 30 seems too cheap, so I would be wary. I paid 50 for mine. Ya 2nd hand boxes.

Advertisement