Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog stolen from man while walking!!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

THall04 wrote: »
    It was an inspector from Irish Equine Welfare who found the dog tied up under a caravan in Nass....might have seen the dog on the Find Marley facebook page

Any arrests?

Imagine if an animal inspector went into a property in Waterford City and found a kidnapped dog tied up out the back.

pavey point or knackers anonymous or whatever they call it. Im sure they played the discrimination card straight away anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Was talking to the owner of marley online and it turns out he needs his phone unlocked so I called down to him about that and end up meeting marley. deadly little dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

That cant be true I'm unique ,l ike everyone else

Ah I must be wrong so ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭DeeRottie

Heard Marley was back, it was Irish Equine Rescue that helped in this case alright. It's just scary that people can just take dogs with no consideration for the pain they're causing. I know if anything like that happened to me I'd be in bits; like another poster said they are part of my family.

I know this is the Waterford thread, but just in case anyone here knows someone in Mallow, there is a white van going around there atm trying to pick up dogs so watch out. apparently when someone stopped him he said he was from a well-known animal rescue and then took off!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

DeeRottie wrote: »
    Heard Marley was back, it was Irish Equine Rescue that helped in this case alright. It's just scary that people can just take dogs with no consideration for the pain they're causing. I know if anything like that happened to me I'd be in bits; like another poster said they are part of my family.

I know this is the Waterford thread, but just in case anyone here knows someone in Mallow, there is a white van going around there atm trying to pick up dogs so watch out. apparently when someone stopped him he said he was from a well-known animal rescue and then took off!!!

Yeah he got him back last week. Called down to the fella. Marley is a lovely little dog. Wicked friendly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭DeeRottie

Glad to hear that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

Maybe it would be good if you posted this on the Cork Boards also. Wonder if the Mallow guards are aware of this. What kind of people are out there- to think even a poor dog isn't safe.

Advertisement