Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Fifa12 Season 3 sign up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

going to start this today seeing as the final league games dont look like they are being played

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Celtic already taken

Ah, didnt see that, I'll take Cruzeiro then.

Here someone else can take my team if they want.

38 game league will never finish so not much point investing time in it, couldn't even get that other lad to finish out two games to decide the title in the previous season so that will happen X10 with this many teams and even more new guys.

If ye get a settled league like the xbox, with the same few lads separated from people who make no effort, I'll rejoin again.

38 game league will never finish so not much point investing time in it, couldn't even get that other lad to finish out two games to decide the title in the previous season so that will happen X10 with this many teams and even more new guys.

If ye get a settled league like the xbox, with the same few lads separated from people who make no effort, I'll rejoin again.

Did you not make a suggestion in a previous thread to have everyone in the same league?
    Plus not once did i see you post in the last thread looking to play your final 2 games

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

I'll take Swansea then if you're out.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

darokane wrote: »
    Did you not make a suggestion in a previous thread to have everyone in the same league?
    Plus not once did i see you post in the last thread looking to play your final 2 games

In fairness to him we were ready to play last week and my baby started getting sick, but if you're only available before 5pm and after midnight and not logging on all weekend he only has himself to blame :rolleyes:

In general i am available every night and usually on from 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

It won't let me add maloney_09, is it correct psn?

darokane wrote: »

Nope I said after the first league to keep all current players to one league(or two), and new lads to the other leagues.

I was never in favour of one massive league, because 100% it won't finish.
    38 games is far too many.

I didn't post here as I find arranging games on boards to be a bit of a waste, someone could post saying they're on and you wouldn't see it for 3/4 hours.
    Really needs to be done on the PS3..... and I didn't want walkovers anyway.
    marvsins wrote: »
    In fairness to him we were ready to play last week and my baby started getting sick, but if you're only available before 5pm and after midnight and not logging on all weekend he only has himself to blame :rolleyes:

In general i am available every night and usually on from 10pm

Sorry now but I can play any time till SEVEN and not 5 so I'm unable to get to the PS3 for a MASSIVE 5 hours, the times that most people are out training, spending time with their other halves etc...

The baby thing was just one time, there was also the last time you asked would I be on at 12, and you never showed until the following day.
    And I sent messages to yourself and Yomtea before the baby incident.

You were online plenty of times when I was, so don't play the ''you're barely on'' card, you weren't pushed about playing the games as you had nothing to play for.

The only approach I got from yourself to play was when I was in the middle of a game, and I didn't see the invite until near 20mins after and you were gone by then, when I came on that night you were in the 1st half of a H2H game and I wasn't waiting 20mins for a reply which wasn't going to be a guaranteed yes (no more than yourself) so I went playing a game my own self.

Look I'm not leaving the new league over that, it's just too expansive and it won't finish but I had no problems playing anyone so saying I'm rarely around and it's my fault doesn't go with how things played out with the other lads.

Nope I said after the first league to keep all current players to one league(or two), and new lads to the other leagues.

I was never in favour of one massive league, because 100% it won't finish.
    38 games is far too many.

I didn't post here as I find arranging games on boards to be a bit of a waste, someone could post saying they're on and you wouldn't see it for 3/4 hours.
    Really needs to be done on the PS3..... and I didn't want walkovers anyway.

One of the rules was and i stated it many times was to post on here or your games will be decided for you, i put all current players to the top 2 divisions in the last division

The league is still being established so this season is a one off and will definitely weed out the people who will play and who wont, i might do one more season after this one with the players who make the effort to play in one division and any blow ins in another
    I can see the usual members getting most of their games played

That'll be it though, see what happens for FIFA 13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

I am pulling out for this year.I will come back next season.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78447586&posted=1#post78447586