Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Acer A510

• 24-04-2012 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭

I received my Acer A510 today and while I haven't been able to really put it through it's paces yet I am very impressed so far. It is very similar, even identical, in spec to the Asus Transformer Prime, Tegra 3 quad core, 32 GB etc. It'a little thicker that the Prime and has a rubber feel to the back rather than the metal of the Prime. Two problem areas with the Prime seemed to be wifi and GPS but these are not issues with the A510, wifi is fine all through the house and I got GPS lock very quickly..

The screen is very smooth to swipe, very responsive. I haven't really tried it with any intensive apps like video or games yet but I'm sure it will take all in it's stride. I will update as I use it more and if there are any particular issues anyone wnats me to check I'll be glad to oblige.

Comments

Advertisement