Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT211 - opinions

Options
  • 24-04-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

im sure ive either posted about or commented on threads about this before - but just want to get some "Fresh" opinions about it.

Anyone currently on DT211? - so far what is your opinion of the course? how do you like the college as a whole.. what is the social life like etc? - how do you find the course so far - has it lived up to everything you thought it would be?

I have a deferred entry for next year so ill be going into DT211 as a first year - im 20 by the way and i currently hold a job with Hewlett-Packard ( within I.T. of course) - i have a FETAC Level 5 in computer science and have done various certs. over the years ( ITIL, PMI, CompTIA, Cisco ) so im ready for something like this.. i have the option to go back part time but i feel like that would be to stressful - i want to be young, and live the college life while im still "of age"

Cheers

Robert

Advertisement