Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog on it's own in Butlerstown IDA

Options
  • 24-04-2012 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

We were running the dog in that place opposite the Whitfield Hospital this evening, we go there most days and there was a large size Golden Retriever wandering around..he was a beautiful dog, was fairly hefty but coat was a little bit scruffy looking, he was meandering around..we were there for over 45 minutes and there was no one with him that we could see, there was only our car and 1 other belonging to a cpl with a black dog that we passed..he was there on his own

He had no collar and I was wondering had he wandered in there by mistake, but then I was thinking he would have had to come up the main road if he was from the houses around as I don't think the fields have any access from any other estates?

He's been on my mind all evening, does anyone else walk their dogs there and have they noticed him..today is the first day I've seen him so probably over reacting but we have our own fella in now with all this talk of storms and I'd hate to think he was lost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Wonder is it the dog that was stolen off ur man out walking. Maybe the dog broke free from the thiefs and made a run for it

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

cococoady wrote: »
    Wonder is it the dog that was stolen off ur man out walking. Maybe the dog broke free from the thiefs and made a run for it

Was a Jack Russell stolen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

cococoady wrote: »
    Think that was jack Russell was it?

Advertisement