Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keysplayer available Dublin/Kildare

• 24-04-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,
    I'm looking for a cover band in and around Dublin. I'm just outside Kilcock in Kildare myself but would assume I'd have more luck finding a band in Dublin.
    I've been playing for 12 years, good gear, transport, willing to travel, enjoy playing all types of music and performing. Oh yeah, I also play guitar which adds a bit of versatility

I'm late twenties and any other questions fire away via here or PM.
    Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭hponboard

we are a new orginal band, not long together writing some tunes and practice twice a week. would you be interested. committment is the key to this band.
    looking for keyboards and bass player

• Registered Users Posts: 10 keysplayer

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 10 keysplayer

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 bigmassivebrid

Hi there! My name is Bríd. I am singer who's just returned home to Dublin after studying Music Performance at Brighton Institute of Modern Music (BIMM) in Brighton in the hopes to start a new Alternative/Indie Rock/Blues/Soul [whatever sound we create ] band here in Dublin. I have years of performance experience and to have a taster of what my voice sounds like, please feel free visit my band profile on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Br%C3%ADd-Gallagher/152473378128296?ref=ts&sk=app_2405167945 or see this youtube vid!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDBAFpWt6Ko

I already have the rest of the musicians on board so all we need now is a keys player! If you're interested please email me: bridnighallachoir@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks a mill! Bríd.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jagman

How's it going. I manage and play in a tribute act at the moment and im in the process of setting up 2 other tributes that will be ready to roll in Janurary. We need a keyboard player for both acts. PM me if this sounds of interest to you and i can fill you in on the details etc
    Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement