Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting rid of solidworks

Options
  • 25-04-2012 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭

i have a student version of solidworks i can no longer use as the licence is up and i don't want it or use it anyway , trouble is when i go into control panel on my computer and then to the add/remove programs , it won't let me uninstall it.

anyone know how to remove it ?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Does it give you an error message as to why you can't uninstall it?

Some programs have their own uninstall program, have you looked in the program files for an uninstall program? It would be in the same folder as the set up program i'd imagine.

Other than that I'd get in contact with Solid Solutions.

On a different note how did you find the student version? Did it have the FEA (used to be called cosmosworks), CFD (used to be called flowworks I think), and routing add ins?

Advertisement