Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upload figures?

• 25-04-2012 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭

I got the following data from mytraffic.digiweb.ie. Does my upload seem to be quite high? I got an email saying I am reaching my quota again but I dont do much downloading and I dont know where the uploading is coming from. My son was on you tube a few weeks ago and ran up the download amount.
    There was very little computer useage today but the upload is still almost 4 g.

Upload
    Last 24 hr: 3.86G
    Last 7 days: 17.44G
    Last 30 days: 22.06G

Download
    Last 25 hrs: 437.74M
    Last 7 days: 9.16G
    Last 30 Days: 37.82G

Total
    Last 24 Hrs: 4.28G
    Last 7 days: 26.6G
    Last 30 days: 59.89G

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Something on your computer is uploading an awful lot of data, as that's far too much for normal browsing, even Youtube. Most likely culprit would be a file sharing app, like Bittorrent. Either that or if you have a Wifi network, it's been compromised and you have a leech.

Advertisement