Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron on teeshirt transfers

Options
  • 25-04-2012 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Was hoping somebody would know where I could pick up these iron on transfers for printing your own T-Shirt designs at home (or any decent equivalent) in Dublin. Want to buy just 3 cheapy Dunnes teeshirts and put on the logo at home. Or would would I be better going to Tee shirt shop in the Green/Vistaprint?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bget

EBAY.. i did this reccently and got a pack of 5 for like 7 quid including postage.. Cause the only other place Id seen them was the art and hobby shop where they had a ten pack (I think, possibly more) for like 25-30 euro..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

About €5 in Tesco or €8 in PC world. It's different paper depending on whether the tshirts are light or dark

Advertisement