Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A3 Printing

Options
  • 25-04-2012 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was wondering does anyone know anywhere in Bishopstown / Model Farm Road area that does A3 colour printing? Just need one sheet done and finding it impossible to find a place to do it.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Schorpio

I don't know anywhere in Bishopstown that would do it, but if you head on to College Road, An Scolaire (along college road) or The SU Box (inside the UCC Student Centre) both offer printing services so they should be able to sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

There has to be a place in CIT that does it. I refuse to believe there isn't a single A3 printer in that college. Surely the media crowd must have one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Schorpio wrote: »
    I don't know anywhere in Bishopstown that would do it, but if you head on to College Road, An Scolaire (along college road) or The SU Box (inside the UCC Student Centre) both offer printing services so they should be able to sort you out.

SU box is generally a good bit cheaper just in case you're between the two, but one page would probably be ok.
    Does Wilton library do printing maybe? Bit of a long shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

cit does do a3 printing. bw and colour. i printed a dozen a3's just today. its 15c per page and the open access below the library does it

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

There's a place in that industrial estate in the college road just after the Texaco, art and frame is the name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

Thanks guys for all the replies got it done in CIT yesterday A3 sheet for only 30c compared to other places I looked at :)

Advertisement